At Yutaka Shoji Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. (the Company), we respect your privacy and recognise the importance of the personal information we hold about you and will strive at all times to protect the confidentiality of the personal information (Data) in accordance to the laws of Malaysia. The Data obtained and held by the Company may be retained in any form whatsoever up to the maximum period permitted by law.
Types of Personal Data information we collect about you
Personal Data are information relating directly or indirectly to an individual who is identified or can be identified from that information.
We collect your Data from a variety of sources or when you complete an application form with the Company or register for an event or seminar. Such Data is stored even if your application is unsuccessful. In addition to the Data provided to us, we may receive information about you from a variety of sources and also external parties that you have authorise to provide to us for purpose of establishing a relationship between you and the Company.
The Data collected and processed by us may include your :
- Contact information (such as name, residential address, email address and telephone number/s)
- Identification number (such as Malaysian ID, Passport number, GIIN or TIN number)
- Demographic information (such as gender, date of birth, nationality, status of residency, marital status and employment details)
- information on Assets and Income
- Relationships you have at other financial institutions (such as bank account number)
- Record from credit reference agencies, governmental agencies, regulatory and statutory authorities.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Although the Company collects your Data primarily for the provision of services or products you seek and to establish/maintain customer relationships to meet your trading needs and objectives, the Data may also be applied for purpose incidental to the discharge of our contractual obligations including by not limited to the following:
- Any relevant agent, consultants or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, derivatives clearing, management, audit or other services.
- Any credit reporting agency or debt collection agency to the extent permitted by law.
- lawyers, auditors, tax advisors and other professional advisors which is restricted to the nature of the business relationship in which you are involved in with the Company
- Bursa Malaysia and its related entities and the Personal Data Notices of the relevant Bursa Malaysia related entity(ies) shall also apply to your personal data.
- any person by whom the Company is required by applicable legal, governmental or regulatory requirements to make disclosure.
Safeguarding your Data
Except to meet legal and regulatory requirements, judicial order or permitted by law for lawful purposes only, we will not disclose any of your Data. We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure adequate security measures are in place to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Access to your Data is restricted to authorised employees or relevant agents, on a need-to-know basis.
Rights to access and update your Personal Data
You are entitled to request access and update your personal data in our records. Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon written request made to the Company at the contact information provided below.
We may need to retain certain information that you had provided prior to your request for recordkeeping purpose. For updates and questions regarding this Privacy Notice, you may contact Helpdesk at :
- 03-2161 2002
Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time in order to reflect changes in the law, regulatory guidance or our data privacy practices in compliance with the law. Any updates and amendments will be published through our website or other appropriate means. We may also modify or update this Privacy Notice to reflect any changes to our privacy practice. Such amendments or updates, if any, will be notified via our website or through other suitable means.