Withdrawal of Funds
- Simply send an email to email@example.com from your registered email address with the following information.
- Your full name
- Your futures trading account no.
- Withdrawal amount
- The amount requested will be credited to your bank account as registered in our record. If you wish to register a different bank account, please provide a copy of the bank statement that clearly shows your name and account number.
- Cut-off time – 10.30am
For Ringgit Malaysia, process on same day.
For foreign-currency, process within 2 business days
No requests will be process on non-business days.
- Yutaka Shoji Malaysia does not charge any fees for deposits and withdrawals. Outbound remittance fee(if any) from the bank will be borne by client.
- You can submit a withdrawal request provided free margin exceed the withdrawal amount requested or previous day's margin surplus, whichever is lower.
For more information, please contact your respective Futures Broker’s Representative or Dealing Desk hotline at (603) 2161 0707